A nice cuppa on national tea day

It's National Tea Day today - so I thought it fitting - albeit a bit late in the day to make a card to celebrate and also fit the challenge at Cuttlebug Mania which is "a nice cuppa".

I had a card mapped out in my head and when I went to get the die I found I don't actually own it!!! I appear to have the others in the Tonic set with a shoe, a cocktail etc but not the tea cup? So instead I used these dies and stamps from Sheena Douglass and a sentiment from a Whimsey stamp set.

The papers are some very old Anna Griffin which I have in a pile to be used - today was finally the day.

I do have a cuttlebug but used my Spellbinders manual platinum machine to cut the dies.

Comments

Juls said…
Never a truer sentiment.. love be it xx
Merry said…
Wonderful card, love the papers and the flowers on the cups.