Black, white and a splash of one colour

I bought the Sheena set of silhouette stamps to make a card but decided that really only one of the images fitted a 17 year old and this is it complete with sentiment. I added parts of a grunge frame from another stamp set and cut around it and mounted onto a Spellbinders circle die. The Happy Birthday die is from Swedish House Crafts.

I'm entering this at the Male Room where the challenge is Black, white and a splash of one other colour - mine is red. Thanks for the challenge as I'm not sure where I would have gone with this card otherwise!

Comments

Juls said…
Loving this .. very retro xx
MaryH said…
This is just SO artsy! I like the silhouette (and the sentiment is just perfect for a young man too). Love the way you've got those colorful and bold circles to decorate the focal silhouette. I really like the mixed media look of this! TFS & Have a great week.
Sarn said…
REALLY love this masculine card. FANTASTIC xxx
Barb said…
A fantastic card Lynne. Barbxx
What a FABULOUS card. Love the "art" element of it, a perfect male card.

With my DT hat on WOW! Love it. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.
Faith
x
Deborah Frings said…
Absolutely wonderful! This card is just so perfect for a teenage boy! I love the cool guy and the circle die cuts in the background. Great work. Thanks so much for playing in our Colour challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.